sábado, 11 de dezembro de 2010

Valentino Bag

Today I was watching Gossip Girl season 4 episode 11 and couldn't help to notice Blair's bag. A Valentino that I have been crazy about since I saw in a store in Rio. In Alberta (luxe store in Rio), the same model but in total red costed R$7000,00. Later I went to Saks online store and found it in camel for $1995,00. Love the three of them, sorry I couldn't find a pic of the red one.


   Which one do you like the most ?
   XO, Rafi.


    Hoje estava assistindo o episódio 11 da 4ª temporada de Gossip Girl, e não conseguia tirar os olhos da bolsa da Blair. Já tinha visto a mesma só que em vermelho na vitrine da Alberta, e estava apaixonada. Depois, olhando as bolsas no site da Saks, achei a mesma em um tom de caramelo. Quero todas, e vocês ?
 


   Beijos, Rafi

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário