quinta-feira, 7 de abril de 2011

Bryant Park on a Warm Winter Day

Hello Fashionistas!
It's been awhile for both Rafi and I, we have been very involved with school and trips, but I promise to get back to writing more often!
Today just a quick look from my recent NYC trip! I will post more of them later!
Although very simplistic and minimalist, the scarf gives a transitioning look from winter to spring!
Somehow I managed to fight through the cold and do some shopping! I went to one of my favorite stores, H&M, very affordable and trendy, I love the many styles the store has to offer; hence the pants are from there! Not only very cutee, but they are SO comfortable! The shoes I've had for awhile, my Vera Wang black flats I just wont get rid of!
Hope you enjoy the rest of your week,
xoxo C.



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário