terça-feira, 15 de fevereiro de 2011

Looks of The Day

InStyle.com has daily looks they pick of their favorite fashionistas at the best fashion and culture events. I have chosen three of my favorite looks from my favorite girls to display. As Rafi focuses on Fashion Week, I will look elsewhere to inspire you !



Alexa Chung: Black and White at Barney's
The oversized blazer goes perfect with the little black shorts and the striped heels, the blue clutch gives it a splash of color! So chic, so loving it !



Whitney Port: All black and leather.
From her days of The Hills, and then her own show The City, Whitney's style has always captured me with its simplicity but chicness. Although rough biker look, the leather jacket and boots are very appropriate for ending this winter warm and in style!



Leighton Meester: Giambattista Valli, Olive and Black Minimalism
We can't forget Queen B! Every Monday night, as I enjoy my hour of Uptown Drama on the CW, Blair never fails to surprise me with impeccable style! Real life Blair, Leighton, adds python heels to her Valli look while at an interview at Apple's Soho Store. Are we in love?! I think so.

Hope you enjoy the looks,
Will be back soon with more inspiration!
xoxo, C



InStyle.com procura mostrar looks de fashionistas que prometem estilo e as mais novas tendências do dia . Escolhi meus três looks favoritos de Whitney Port, Leighton Meester e Alexa Chung para este 'post'. Enquanto a Rafi foca nos looks dos desfiles, procurarei mostrar outras inspirações !

xoxo, C

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário