terça-feira, 15 de fevereiro de 2011

New York Fall Winter 2011 2012 Fashion Week 2

After an entire day reading on twitter how extraordinary Marc Jacobs' show had been, I found some time on my senior school girl schedule to go to VogueParisLive and see what one of my favourite designers had come up with this season. I must say that the first looks didin't captivate me much, but as any great artist, Marc gave us a blast, a sparkle, what made me remember why I love creations so much.
I'll post some of my favourite looks here(not as many photos as on my last post).
 


 As seen in Jason Wu's show as well, the polka dot tights are a must have for winter.

 All this texture is just too perfect for me, the diferent kind of lace is making me go insane here.





 Want all this coats, please Brazillian summer, go away and never come back.


 My favourite look from the show, absolutely divine!

Xo,Rafi

Looks do desfile do Marc Jacobs na semana de moda de Nova York. Adorei os casacos, essa renda diferente, as texturas. Simplesmente divino!
Beijos, Rafi

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário