domingo, 13 de fevereiro de 2011

New York Fall Winter 2011 2012 Fashion Week

As we already know, New York Fall Winter 2011 2012 Fashion Week is going on, and I selected some of my favourite looks to show you here. So far my favourite shows were Jason Wu, Ruffian and Wes Gordon. Also liked very much Luca Luca, M Patmos knits and Steve Alan's preppy looks.

Jason Wu






















I'm sorry about the many photos on this post, but I really couldn't choose to pick just a few, all pieces are exquisite! Simple cuts, ravishing texture!


Ruffian





















And Wes Gordon, whose idea to make the models look as though as they were sculputures in a museum is amusing!











The three shows were my favourite for a simple reason, I love lady like looks, and the classic meets boyish looks incredible here.
You can find the complete fashion week looks on style.com or on Vogue Paris Live.
Xo, Rafi.

Todas nós já sabemos que está rolando a semana de moda de Nova York. Separei aqui alguns looks dos meus desfiles favoritos, que foram Jason Wu, Ruffian e Wes Gordon.
Adoro o estilo ladylike, e o classico combinado com boyfriend nesses tres desfiles ficou incrível.
A cobertura completa da semana de moda vocês encontram no Vogue Paris Live e no style.com
Beijos Rafi.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário