quinta-feira, 11 de novembro de 2010

Vogue H.Stern

   Yesterday I received Vogue's H.Stern  seventh edition. As any woman in the world, I am crazy about jewlery and everything conected to it. Of course I freaked out. Although I had already seen those pieces one hundred times they felt a little bit more special in the magazine.
   They introducted their new collection called Ancient America that is, as the name already says, inspired in the Aztec and Inca people. Very beautiful and rich, but not my favorite one.
   I am a very romantic person, so prefer lady like pieces, more classic. Recently I've been in love with basicly two collections of them: the young My Collection, that brings fresh, delicate pieces, and with DVF's special edition for H.Stern, with not so delicate jewlery, but still very classy and chic, just like their creator. 


   I want everything. What about you ?
   XOXO, Audrey Fan.



   Ontem recebi a sétima edição da Vogue H.Stern. Como qualquer mulher no mundo sou louca por jóais. Sempre vejo essas peças quando passo pelas vitrines da loja, mas na revista elas estavam ainda mais especiais. 
   Na revista eles apresentaram a nova coleção, chamada Ancient America, que como o próprio nome já diz é inspirada nos povos que aqui habitaram tempos atrás. Muito bonita e bem feita, como tudo da marca, mas não o meu estilo favorito.
   Sou muito romantica e gosto bastante de peças clássicas, com ar lady like. Sou apaixonada pelas peças da My Collection, muito fofinhas e delicadas, e da edição especial da DVF para H.Stern, que são super classudas, como a própria criadora.




   Uma de cada, por favor!
   Obrigada, Audrey Fan.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário